News Local

Shed fire in Oakville causes destruction suddenly 0

Herald-Leader Staff

Portage Emergency Services were called to a shed fire in Oakville on Monday night, that saw a total loss of $17,500.

Neighbour called

A neighbour called in the shed fire at 7:51 p.m. on Monday. When emergency crews arrived, there were two sheds that were fully involved.

Quad destroyed

One 10x12 ft shed and another 20x12 ft shed were totally destroyed in the fire, along with a quad that was inside. A motor home that was parked about 40 ft away also suffered heat damage.

The Portage Fire Department estimated the property value at $25,000 with a total loss of $17,500.

robin.dudgeon

@sunmedia.ca


Featured Businesses

Go to the Marketplace »